- Demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard non-porous surfaces
- Can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for using against Norovirus on hard nonporous surfaces
- One-step cleaner, disinfectant, virucide, fungicide, sanitizer, mildewstat and deodorizer
- EPA registered, hospital-grade formula
- Bloodborne pathogen compliant
- Kills HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C, SARS, Staph, MRSA, Pox Virus, Salmonella, E. Coli, Norovirus, Influenza, Athlete's Foot Fungus and more
- Inhibits mold and mildew growth
- Sanitizes surfaces such as dishes, glassware and utensils
- For institutional and industrial use
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu)
Simple Green d Pro 5 One-Step Disinfectant is an EPA registered, hospital grade disinfectant known for its high performance. The highly versatile concentrate is a disinfectant, cleaner, sanitizer, fungicide, mildewstat, virucide and deodorizer. It kills HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C, SARS, Staph, MRSA, Pox Virus, Salmonella, E. Coli, Norovirus, Influenza, Athlete's Foot Fungus and other Dangerous and communicable health threats. It has no added color or scent making it ideal for food production, processing, and service facilities. Its strong cleaning ability and disinfecting power are perfect for high-traffic common areas such as restrooms, waiting rooms, lobbies and locker rooms.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.