- Fast broad spectrum, compatible with surfaces and an excellent cleaner.
- It kills most organisms in 30 seconds to one minute.
- Hospital-grade disinfectant is safe on clinical surfaces such as acrylic, aluminum, brass, copper, steel and chrome and for use in hospital environments, child care facilities and doctors' offices and surgery centers.
- It has better cleaning ability than high alocohol formulas meaning it won't affix blood and soil to surfaces.
- The low alcohol formula (20%) won't cloud plastics.
- Its powerful scrubbing ability quickly, effectively and safely cleans surfaces.
- In only one minute, kills Eskape and Eskape MDRO organisms which are responsible for approximately 2/3 of all hospital acquired infections.
- Ready to use, no mixing required.
Opti-Cide Max is the best alternative for an every day, multiple use disinfectant cleaner. It is fast, killing most tested organisms in 30 seconds to one minute, safe on clinical surfaces and an excellent cleaner. It cleans better than high alcohol formulas as it won't affix blood and soil to surfaces while its low alcohol volume will not cloud plastics. It is bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and tuberculocidal and ideal for use in hospitals, physician offices and surgery centers as well as child care facilities. Ready to use, no mixing required.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.