Haws 1212SF Stainless Steel Hi-Lo Wall Mount ADA Water Cooler, Electronic Valve & Pushbar Assembly & Bubbler Deactivation w Sensor Operated Bottle Filler
Equipped with an electronic push bar activated solenoid valves provide easy activation, and the pressure-regulating bubblers with a flexible antimicrobial rubber mouth guards requires no adjusting. Sensor activated bottle filler allows for hands free operation, and intuitive LED electronic display keeps the user informed when the water is being filtered and how many plastic bottles have been saved. Fresh, always filtered water with the Electronic Lifecycle Control feature shuts water flow off when filter reaches its gallons capacity. Flow will begin again when filter is replaced.
- Flexible bubbler mouth guard to protect against injury
- Self-regulating bubbler flow - no need to adjust to varying incoming water pressures
- Anti-rotational screwed-in-place bubbler head
- Instantaneous tankless water cooler for consistent cool water during use of unit
- Hands-free sensor operated bottle filler
- Auto purge feature automatically cycles once every 24 hours to assure a fresh water supply as well as trap integrity
- LED illuminated bottle fill area
- Quick 1.1 GPM fill rate (depending on incoming pressure) for bottle filler
- Smart energy savings feature powers down refrigeration system after 2 hours of non-use and the lights are shut off, and will automatically start again when used or light is restored to normal
- Programmable to be shut-down during planned facility closures, weekends, etc.
- High traffic area ready with a 3000-gallon (11,356 L) capacity filter
- Durable, easy to clean stainless steel skin
- Retrofit installation compatibility over many existing water coolers
- 100% lead free waterways
- Unique basin design reduces water splashing and simplifies cleaning
- Galvanized steel frame
- Rated for indoor use
- Designed and assembled in the USA
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.