- EPA-registered bactericide, virucide, tuberculocide and fungicide.
- Botanically-derived formula.
- One-step hospital grade disinfection and cleaning.
- No ammonias, chlorines or glutaraldehydes.
- No harsh or lingering fumes.
- Ready to use - no mixing required.
- Kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline calicivirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Represents the next generation of plant-based disinfection for professional restoration contractors. The unique, proprietary solution is botanically-derived and offers significant advantages over existing botanical solutions on the market. Unlike other products, Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant provides superior cleaning so users don't have to resort to two separate products for disinfection and cleaning. And contractors and their customers won't have to contend with the irritating, lingering fumes that are associated with first-generation botanical formulas.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.