Availability : In Stock - Usually Ships Same Day
- EPA List N-approved to kill the COVID-19 virus
Kills Human Coronavirus - EPA N-List approved for disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- Kills Norovirus, E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Staph compliant with OSHA Bloodborne pathogens standard.
- Effectively removes stains with the oxidizing power of hydrogen peroxide and stain lifting surfactants.
- Works great on stains from blood, feces, vomit, sweat, saliva, and urine.
- Clean and deodorize a variety of hard and soft surfaces including walls, tile, gout, concrete, carpet, fabrics, upholstery and more.
- Ideal for hotels, care centers, schools, offices, veterinary centers, restaurants, restrooms, athletic facilities and other commercial settings.
- From Clorox Commercial Solutions.
CloroxPro Disinfecting Bio Stain & Odor Remover is perfect for disinfecting and removing the toughest odors and stains in one step. This bleach free stain and odor remover uses hydrogen peroxide technology to kill HIV, herpes, and flu virus in 30 seconds, kills hepatitis B and hepatitis C in 1 minute, and kills norovirus, E. coli, Salmonella and MRSA in 5 minutes. It also kills odor-causing bacteria on hard non-porous surfaces.
Compliant with OSHA Bloodborne pathogens standard, Disinfecting Bio Stain and Odor Remover works great on stains from blood, feces, vomit, sweat, saliva, and urine.
This versatile disinfectant can be used to clean many different hard and soft surfaces such as walls, tile, grout, concrete, carpet, fabrics, upholstery and more. Use this stain and odor remover on toilets, counter tops, mattresses, and it can even be used as a pre treatment for laundry.
Designed for easy refilling to meet needs of heavy users.
Ideal for hotels, care centers, schools, offices, restaurants and other commercial facilities.
CloroxPro, where clean means everything. Packaging may vary.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.