Availability : In Stock - Usually Ships Same Day
2XL FORCE Disinfecting Wipes are safe fast-acting, EPA-registered, medical-grade disinfectant wipes that are effective against nearly 50 pathogens. Kills SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. This package includes a total of 1800 disinfectant wipes and a reusable wet wipe plastic dispenser bucket with a flip-top lid and handle. 2XL large capacity wipes rolls are perfect for high traffic environments and are trusted by the nation's leading healthcare organizations, fitness centers, gyms, and retailers.
- EPA List N-approved to kill the COVID-19 virus
- NSF Listed
- Alcohol-free, Phenol-free, Bleach-free, and Ammonia-free
- Meltblown Material
- EPA Registration #6836-340-82144
- 8x6 wipe size
- 900 Wipes per pack (1800 Wipes Total)
- Includes 2 packs per Case
- Includes 1 reusable wipes bucket w/ flip-top lid
These heavy-duty wipes contain a modern formula that offers protection against today's biggest bacterial and viral threats including staph, E. coli, HIV, coronavirus, and more. 2XL407 offers a higher wipe count to keep your facility safer longer, and a more compact universalized canister size which allows it to fit into most dispensers in any environment.
Typical Areas of Use and Application
- Non-Critical Medical Equipment Surfaces, Examining Tables
- Hospitals, Dental Offices, Home Health Care
- Schools, Daycare Centers
- Health Clubs, Personal Training, Athletic Facilities
- Restaurants, Cafeterias
- Restrooms, Locker Rooms
- Grocery Stores, Shopping Carts
- Screens, Computers
From the Manufacturer:
2XL Force Disinfectant Wipes are powerful, safe EPA registered disinfectant wipes that are effective against 49 pathogens. Use them in non-critical medical environments to meet stringent infection control standards, as well as in daycares, schools, and other facilities to prevent illness.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.