- Reduce maintenance time, run-outs and complaints with long-lasting bulk paper towels (as compared to a folded towel system).
- Compatible with many Kimberly-Clark Professional hard roll paper towel dispensers, towels are not perforated.
- Highly absorbent commercial paper towels let you and your guests use less and waste less.
- Paper towels come in space-saving cases for easy storage and handling.
- This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
Scott Essential provides reliable balance of efficiency, performance and value. If youÕre looking for high-capacity commercial paper towels compatible with most universal roll paper towel dispensers, the Scott Essential 100% Recycled Fiber Hard Roll Paper Towels are an excellent choice for your business. The roll has a core size of 1.5" and is compatible with a variety of Kimberly-Clark Professional dispensers and many universal towel dispensers. Plus, measuring 8 inches wide x 800 feet long, they are designed to reduce maintenance time, run-outs and complaints. These absorbent recycled paper towels are designed for efficient general-purpose cleaning and drying, so your employees and guests will use less, saving you money. Towel/Wipe Type: Hardwound Roll Towel; Application: Hand Washing; General Purpose; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Fiberglass; Finished Wood; Glass; Metal; Plastic; Skin; Vinyl; Material(s): Paper.
|Applicable Material||Ceramic,Fiberglass,Finished Wood,Glass,Metal,Plastic,Skin,Vinyl|
|Application||Hand Washing,General Purpose|
|Box Pack Quantity||0|
|Carton Pack Quantity||12 RL|
|Carton Weight||42.0 lbs.|
|Country Of Origin||US|
|Global Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Hardwound Paper Towel Roll|
|Number of Plies||1|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content||70%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content||30%|
|Roll Length||800 ft|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||100%|
|Towel/Wipe Type||Hardwound Roll Towel|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.