- Feature a patented fold that creates 2-ply thickness and eliminates tearing and tabbing, so your guests and employees will waste less.
- These white paper disposable hand towels feature exclusive absorbency pockets for better absorbency.
- Hygienic, touchless dispensing with most universal folded towel dispensersÑonly touch the drying towel you use.
- The Kleenex Brand guarantees these multifold paper towels will be cost-neutral (vs. C-Fold towels).
- This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
Make wasted paper towels a thing of the past with premium Kleenex Scottfold Paper Towels. Their unique fold is designed for true one-at-a-time dispensing, every time. They reduce tabbing, tearing and multiple dispensing, which results in less waste Ð always good for your businessÕ bottom line. Plus, they unfold as they dispense, so your guests will know theyÕre big enough to get the drying job done Ð with just one commercial paper towel. Kleenex Scottfold Paper Towels feature superior Absorbency Pockets with fast-drying ridges for excellent absorbency and performance. These smartly designed paper towels fit with most universal folded towel dispensers. They are an excellent value, with a guarantee to be cost neutral (versus C-fold towels). Kleenex Scottfold towels are a smart, first-class choice for your business! Towel/Wipe Type: Folded; Application: General Purpose; Material(s): Paper; Number of Plies: 1.
|Box Pack Quantity||120 SH|
|Carton Pack Quantity||3000 SH|
|Carton Weight||16.0 lbs.|
|Compliance Standards||EcoLogo Certified,FSC Certified,Meets EPA standards|
|Country Of Origin||US|
|Footnote 1||ABSORBENCY POCKETS* with quilted embossed pattern|
|Global Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Multifold Paper Towel|
|Number of Plies||1|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content||40%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content||10%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||50%|
|Towels/Wipes Per Container||120|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.