Availability : Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Touchless, wall mount roll towel dispenser needs infrequent refilling and provides consistent, reliable performance.
- High capacity towel dispenser is made of high impact plastic.
- Second sheet will dispense at 10% reduced length when activated within a few seconds.
- Quiet dispensing system, quick load capability and choice of key-activated spring lock or push button operation.
- When installed properly and used with the corresponding product, this dispenser meets the ADA Standards for Accessible Design.
Reduce the hassle of restroom maintenance with the high-capacity Kimberly-Clark Professional Automatic Towel Dispenser. This touchless, wall mount roll towel dispenser needs infrequent refilling and provides consistent, reliable performance. Your washroom guests will enjoy the benefits of hygienic, touch free dispensing - they'll only touch the towel they're using. This high capacity towel dispenser is made of high impact smoke colored plastic. The unit dispenses a nominal 11" of towel when activated by placing hand under the unit. A second sheet will dispense at 10% reduced length when activated within a few seconds. Features include a quiet dispensing system, quick load capability and choice of key-activated spring lock or push button operation. Towels Dispensers Type: Hardwound Roll Towel Dispenser; Material(s): Plastic; Capacity (text): 950 ft Roll; Color(s): Black.
|Global Product Type||Towel Dispensers-Roll, Electric|
|Towels Dispensers Type||Hardwound Roll Towel Dispenser|
|Capacity (text)||950 ft Roll|
|For Roll Size||1.75"|
|For Use With||Scott Hard Roll Towels 02000,Scott Essential? Plus Hard Roll Towels 50606|
|Compliance Standards||When Properly Installed, Meets ADA Standards for Accessible Design|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Country Of Origin||US|
|Carton Weight||8.0 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||1 EA|
|Box Pack Quantity||0|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.