Availability : Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Dual textured with a scrubbing side for removing tough soils and a smooth side for quick dirt absorption.
- Extra-large towels for superior cleaning capacity.
- Contains skin conditioners to help prevent dryness and irritation.
- For use anywhere heavy duty cleaning is required; no water needed.
- Fresh citrus scent.
- Innovative SIMPUL Nozzle virtually eliminates roping by providing one wipe every time.
- Patent pending dispensing nozzle features re-wetting design to help ensure consistent towel saturation, virtually eliminating dry wipes.
- Bucket ships pre-threaded and ready to use to make cleaning up hassle free.
- Effective on oil, grease, paint, adhesives, tar, and asphalt.
Dual-textured wet towels for quick, convenient cleaning. Dual textured with a scrubbing side for removing tough soils and a smooth side for quick dirt absorption. Extra-large towels for superior cleaning capacity. Contains skin conditioners to help prevent dryness and irritation. For use anywhere heavy duty cleaning is required; no water needed. Fresh citrus scent. Towel/Wipe Type: Hand/Body Wet Wipe; Application: Hand Washing; Material(s): Cloth; Number of Plies: 2.
|Global Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Hand/Body Wet Wipe|
|Towel/Wipe Type||Hand/Body Wet Wipe|
|Number of Plies||2|
|Dirt Types||Oil,Grease,Oil Based Paint,Tar,Adhesives,Mud,Clay,Soil,Brake Dust,Carbon Black,Shellacs,Urethanes,Varnish,Wood Stain,Caulk,Silicone Sealers,Gasket Sealers,Asphalt,Asphalt Sealers,Creosote,Modern Printing Ink|
|Towels/Wipes Per Container||72|
|For Use With||6301-01|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Country Of Origin||US|
|Carton Weight||17.0 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||6 EA|
|Box Pack Quantity||0|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.