Availability : Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Handle daily recycling needs with Glad's ideally sized 13 gallon recyclable garbage bag.
- Translucent blue plastic bags are acceptable for us in applicable Municipal Recycling, Yard Waste and Clear Trash Programs.
- The drawstring ensures a tight grip on trash cans and makes for a simple removal with a quick cinch of the durable drawstring.
- Backed with Glad strength, these recycling trash bags were designed to handle the heaviest of recycling loads.
- Glad 13 Gallon recyclable trash bags support an active kitchen and provide a versatile trash bag to tackle any household chore.
- Ideal for use in schools, daycare centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities.
Glad Recycling Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags are strong and durable. These trash bags are designed to handle the heaviest recyclables while keeping kitchens organized, clean and tidy. With the strong drawstring closure, the trash bag securely grips to the trash can to keep recyclables in place until you are ready to take it out. Taking out your recyclables is a cinch with the drawstring bag. Simply pull up on the drawstring, tie and lift out of the trash can. Use this blue bag where applicable municipal blue bags are accepted. Recycling is made easy with the 13 gallon size trash bags. This drawstring trash bag is perfect for use throughout the home or business. They are great for seasonal cleaning needs like Spring Cleaning and Back to School and for use in office kitchens and break rooms. Get a handle on trash with Glad. Application: Can Liner; Capacity Range (Volume) [Max]: 13 gal; Thickness: 0.9 mil; Material(s): Plastic.
|Global Product Type||Bags-Tall Kitchen, Lawn & Leaf Bags|
|Country Of Origin||CA|
|Carton Weight||11.0 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||180 EA|
|Box Pack Quantity||0|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.