Availability : Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Handle all kitchen and office demands with Glad's ideally sized 13 gallon garbage bag.
- OdorShield technology guarantees protection against the strongest trash odor, refreshing your breakroom with a clean scent.
- Prevent rips and tears with Glad's unique design allowing bag to stretch at top while reinforced bands through middle contain bulk.
- The drawstring ensures a tight grip on trash cans and makes for a simple removal with a quick cinch of the durable drawstring.
- Supports an active breakrooms and provides a versatile plastic bag to tackle any kitchen or office chore.
- Ideal for use in schools, daycare centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities.
Glad OdorShield Trash Bags provide strength plus odor control, to keep your home smelling fresh and clean. These kitchen garbage bags are made with OdorShield technology and Febreze freshness for guaranteed 5 day odor control, based on lab test compared to unscented bags. The unique diamond pattern in these drawstring bags, stretches around objects to prevent rips and the reinforcing bands help add strength while reducing plastic waste, when compared to a leading branded bag. These trash can liners are reinforced at the top, middle and bottom and are made with thicker plastic for leak protection. With the 3 ply drawstring, which grips the can, the bag stays in place until you are ready to take it out. The drawstring bag makes closing and carrying easy. These 13 gallon size, odor eliminating, trash bags, fit tall kitchen trash cans, and are perfect for use in busy kitchens, offices or seasonal cleaning like Spring Cleaning and Back to School. Application: Can Liner; Capacity Range (Volume) [Max]: 13 gal; Thickness: 0.95 mil; Grade: Extra Heavy-Duty.
|Global Product Type
|Bags-Tall Kitchen, Lawn & Leaf Bags
|Country Of Origin
|Carton Pack Quantity
|Box Pack Quantity
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.