Availability : Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Rich, foaming formula moisturizes as it cleans.
- Hygienic refills are sealed to help reduce risk of cross-contamination.
- Easy to maintain with high-capacity refills that reduce runout and are designed for easy, one-hand loading.
- High-capacity bottles reduce runout and easily load with one hand so there's reduced effort required for refilling.
- Can help earn LEED credits.
- Compatible with enMotion Automated Touchless Counter Mount Soap Dispenser 52065.
enMotion automated touchless soap and sanitizer dispensing systems are uniquely designed to simplify and reduce maintenance time, deliver continuous service with high-capacity refills, and offer a more hygienic solution for professional restrooms and hand washing areas. The wall-mounted system is intuitively designed to allow for easy checking and one-hand installation of refill bottles. Each bottle delivers over 2,500 dispenses of soap and comes sealed to help reduce risk of cross-contamination. enMotion is a part of the GP PRO ÒPremium Restroom Collection,Ó providing a professional, coordinated look for your facilities. The Counter Mount dispenser offers high capacity and maintenance friendly loading and servicing. Your tenants, guests, and employees will appreciate the rich, foaming soap formulas that moisturize as they clean, including gentle foam and antimicrobial options that come in both dye & fragrance free or a clean, contemporary Tranquil Aloe soap fragrance. From a sustainability perspective, every enMotion automated touchless soap & sanitizer refill bottle is 100% recyclable and contains 25% post-consumer content! (Recycling facilities for this product may not exist in your area.) Soap Type: Foam; Application: Hands; Capacity (Volume): 1800 mL; Scent: Tranquil Aloe.
|Global Product Type
|Personal Soaps-Foam Refill, Antibacterial
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content
|Total Recycled Content Percent
|Country Of Origin
|Carton Pack Quantity
|Box Pack Quantity
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.