Availability : Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- The Easy Comply Vertical Extension was designed with the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design Section 307.2 Protrusion Limits and NFPA-101 4″ Projecting Object Rules in mind.
- Easy Comply Vertical Extensions can be mounted to almost any surface including walls and structural columns without the need for framing, patching or painting!
- Easy Comply Vertical Extensions allow any object the projects more than 4″ off of the mounting surface to comply with a variety of projecting object limitations by providing a 4″ extension from 27″ off of the floor up to the bottom of the desired object.
- The living hinge design allows the extension to rotate 90 degrees in either direction if bumped, safely returning back to center each time
- 1.Mark the spot for the extension to be mounted.
- 2. Peel the protective covering off of the adhesive on the back of the extension.
- 3. Affix the extension to the surface by firmly pressing adhesive to the surface. Optionally, drill 4 holes and affix the extension to the surface with 4 screws for more secure mounting.
|Overall Dimensions||12 x 4 x 2-1/4 in|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.