Availability : Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Fits wall-mounted Clorox Hand Sanitizer Push Button Dispenser, sold separately, item no. 01752.
- Bleach-free formula kills 99.999% of germs in 15 seconds.
- Formulated with 71% ethyl alcohol and bleach-free.
- From Clorox Commercial Solutions.
- Provides broad spectrum antimicrobial activity.
- Moisturizes hands with premium emollients.
- Spray form provides excellent hand coverage.
- Doesn't leave hands sticky or greasy like gels or foams can.
- Wall-mounted push button dispenser, sold separately, provides an easy-solution for higher-traffic environments.
- Ideal for use in healthcare, food-service and educational institutions.
The Clorox Hand Sanitizer 1 Liter Refill unit for the push button dispenser is formulated with 71% ethyl alcohol and provides broad spectrum antimicrobial activity, killing greater than 99.999% of germs in as little as 15 seconds. It contains premium emollients to keep hands soft instead of leaving them sticky or greasy like gels and foams can. Great for use in healthcare, food-service and educational institutions. From Clorox Commercial Solutions, this hand sanitizer refill works with the wall-mounted, push-button Clorox Hand Sanitizer Dispenser unit, which is sold separately (01752). Hand Sanitizers Type: Liquid; Color(s): Clear; For Use With: Clorox 01752; Capacity (Volume): 1 L.
|Global Product Type||Hand Sanitizers-Refill, Moisturizing Liquid|
|Hand Sanitizers Type||Liquid|
|Packing Type||Refill Bag|
|Capacity (Volume)||1 L|
|For Use With||Clorox 01752|
|Compliance Standards||FDA Approved|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Country Of Origin||US|
|Carton Weight||14.0 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||6 EA|
|Box Pack Quantity||0|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.