Availability : Usually Ships in 7 to 10 Business Days
- Patent-pending ndite Technology converts light to energy using photovoltaic cells
- Energy is stored in proprietary battery-free system and provides energy to sensor and valves
- Works with normal room level lighting
- Eliminates need for electrical hook-ups or any batteries
- Environmentally-friendly technology
- Save money on installation and maintenance
- Available with Express MG-Series and SS-Series Lavatory Systems
- GreenSpec Listed and Building's Magazine "Top 100 Products"
The flowing wave design accommodates one to two users. Integral flow restrictor reduces water consumption to 0.5 GPM, almost an 80% savings compared to the 1992 EPA baseline of 2.2 GPM. Units handle washroom traffic quickly and economically, while providing each user with personal space. Lavatories for the system are positioned on 30" centers. Bradley's continuous bowl features a contemporary flowing wave design. This unique wave pattern is repeated in the spray head, integrating the components. The pre-assembled spray head module is equipped with independent aerators, each served by separate infrared sensing module and solenoid valve (Model MG-2/IR) or (Model MG-2/NDT), push button air metering valve (Model MG-2/AST4), push button TouchTime electronic metering control (Model MG-2/TT) or independent battery IR sensor and batteries (Model MG-2/BIR3). Operating range is 20-80 PSI.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.